Student Course Fees
LECTURE PHASE COURSE FEES
- $3,700 (July Quarter DTS Programs)
Upper Level School
- $4,395/quarter (A resource fee may apply)
- $65/adult & $15/child
- Non Refundable
- Refundable upon passing room inspection
- Refundable upon return of key
- Room & Key Deposit may be combined on the student’s invoice
- All Discipleship Training Schools offer a required outreach phase.
- Outreaches are also offered for some upper level schools.
- Cost of outreach varies by outreach location.
- Outreach deposit of $2,500 per student is due by Thursday of Week 4 of the quarter.
- Balance of Outreach Fees are due by Thursday of Week 8 of the quarter.
- Students may not go on outreach unless outreach fees are paid in full.
- $1,000/student deposit is due 45 days before arrival day.
- Lecture Phase (DTS) fees or Course Fees (Upper Level) are due in full 10 days before arrival.
- For available payment methods, click here.
- For questions on making payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lecture Phase Refund Schedule:
- Before arrival day: 100%
- Leave on or before the 2nd Sunday of the quarter: 85%
- Leave on or before the 3rd Sunday of the quarter: 70%
- Leave on or before the 4th Sunday of the quarter: 60%
- Leave on or before the 5th Sunday of the quarter: 50%
- Beyond the 5th Sunday of the quarter: 0%
Outreach Phase Refund Guidelines:
- Before the outreach, we will refund the full amount paid less any airline cancellation fee and expenses already incurred by the University towards the outreach.
- If a student leaves during the outreach, we will pro-rate a refund of room and board expenses by week, plus or minus any adjustments from the airline.