The student payment portal offers the ability to pay by credit card, debit card or ACH.
- ACH (electronic check or e-Check) is only available for payments from U.S. bank accounts. ACH/e-Check payments are free.
- Credit card and foreign debit cards – a 2.5% surcharge will be added to all payments (the University passes on the fees it is charged)
- Debit Card – most U.S. debit card payments will be free, but it depends on the issuing bank.
Check or Money Order must be drawn on a United States or Canadian bank, or an affiliate of a U.S. bank, in USD funds, with micro encoding on the bottom of the check.
- Make checks payable to “University of the Nations”
- Mail check to
University of the Nations
Attn: Student Accounts
75-5851 Kuakini Hwy #433
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
- Include a note with the student’s full name and the name of the course.
The student will be given credit for funds actually received by University of the Nations Kona, less any fees charged by the bank. For payments by wire, the payer must specify:
- Student First Name
- Student Last Name
- School Name